Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Sam Hunt Photo Art

It was really simple and easy to setup. It helpt me do a simple Contactform like I planned to do. :)

ProSoul Games

So far so good! The app is very intuitive, and I believe will fit our needs. Free option is great for now. Prices are reasonable when we go to the next level.

huungry

Excellent customer service. They response promptly. I recommend them. I Had an issue on the mobile response, and they corrected it quickly.

B's DREAM

This app is perfect for what I need it for, and the price is very affordable for when I need to add on more forms!

Rolling Panda

I've just added this app for a more detailed customer enquiry form. I love how easily you can customise it, as well as integrating with your store and email platforms. And thanks for having a free plan! It really helps us little guys when we're starting out. Would recommend this app for sure!

I AM & CO

I like it so far! Easy to install and craft a unique form. Suits our needs perfectly. I even see opportunities for further use.

SiBrasil

Helpful, easy to use and great support! Currently doing a multiform and so far all perfect. Thank you!

Victory Athletic Surfaces

This app has been perfect for our needs. Easy to set up, and haven't had any issues along the way. Highly recommend!

Wild At Heart Wholesale

Just started using it....Not thrilled that it will take a week for set up but I do love all the features it seems to have. Looking forward to getting started on it. :)

Lotusline

Easy to integrate. It was exceptionally fast. Quite a few options. Very impressed with the overall solution.