G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

nu-tailor

Powerful functionalities and intuitive to use. Coupled with great customer service, this app certainly makes a difference for your online shops should you need customized forms. Highly recommended!

Eco-Vira Inc

The app is helpful. I like it; you can do customized forms, it's amazing, customer service is excellent, highly recommended.

Only Natural

I needed this app to create an application form on a page. I was able to build from scratch with ease! Works great and user friendly!

Dawn Franklin Designs

Won’t allow you to post form on a shopify page, documentation is wrong. Other than that, easy to use and good user interface

Galah

This app is intuitive and does exactly what it promises to do. Free plan is really good. I recommend

OhmKat, Inc.

The free version has been great. Easy to write. And good service when needed. I recommend this app.

Lizosoft Ltd

Not happy, took me hours to make 2 forms and they stopped me from adding them unless I pay a fee, very expensive when i can go to freelancer.com and have it created to my store to edit lots of features for $50.00 lifetime payment. I wanted just 2 forms, 1 star from me.

Fitaminat

good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good

Pealot

Great app for form creation and editing! Forms are easily integrated to stores.
Great service as well! Had some issues with one of my forms and got this fixed quickly by the support team.

Bella Neon

Hands down the best contact form app. All the possible options are available in free version. Thank you dev