Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

ATHELITE

easy to use, beautiful results even on the free version! I used this to build a 4-page program application and I'm thoroughly impressed by this app. I highly recommend.

The Branding Spot

Great service, has taken our company to another level. Customer service is top notch as well with prompt response time. Helps to narrow down customers wants and needs from our business.

OLÉ OLÉ

Great app and great service! I needed a few adjustments to my form and got quick responses for the things I needed help for.

En Casa Cooking Space

Very useful, with lots of options. It has allowed me to provide customers with a better quoting experience. Really enjoy having this on my website!

LUNARPETAL

this app is really easy to use which comes with a lot of useful features, its really good even for free plan.

STIRPARO Lingerie Stylists

Great app, very easy to use and a lot of possible customizations.
Fantastic customer support, fast and kind.

Alpha Cable

I used this app and i recommend it is easy to use. I look at lots of apps and those where hard to use.

GEM Pawnbrokers

The team was helpful in troubleshooting issues. Great app! Wish it had more customizable feature....

DX IMPORTADOS

Mto bom kaskodksao okodkos oksdoksodk plsdplspdlsp sodsodkso sodksodksokdo opskdoskdo osdsodks oskdos okomlmkgr iw

Petit Gateau

This is a great app I love it. I cannot complain it is exactly what I was looking for to put on my website