Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Renpho

I use this program to make forms. Every time I encounter a problem, Form Builder solves it in a timely manner, which is great.

Fortune Emporium

I've had glitches, but it's been easily fixed with help. Customer service is attentive and helpful.

ehChica

me gusta mucho, muy buena, aun la estoy probando, todavía no he encontrado como responderle a los clientes.

Ten Steps Ahead Kicks and Clothes LLC

yes indeed!!!!!!!! don't sleep !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GEM Pawnbrokers

The team was helpful in troubleshooting issues. Great app! Wish it had more customizable feature....

Danconect

Very helpful! This enables so many features for my website. Allowing a variety of options for customers to use

AWOWTECH

I am testing this app, if there is any feedback, I will update it immediately. How many words I need to submit this review?

U-BoatWatch

Great app, unlimited customization and unlimited forms for that price is awesome. The app I was looking for.

Crimson and Clover Studio

Pretty good app! Just wish it integrated with Freshdesk better. Customer service responded pretty quickly.

BridgeSet Sound

Clean, efficient form builder. Can make a wide range forms for pages, products and more. Best to use on a computer. Ok on iPad. Not great on mobile (unless I’m missing something). Regardless, recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5