G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

PickNMix Australia

Fantastic app from a fantastic company, I use 2 of their apps for very primary functions on my site and they work beautifully! Great support when needed too!

One Stop Systems

We use this app for our online forms and it's easy to set use. The tech support is helpful and quick, although the time zone difference delays things more than we'd like. We're in the US.

Nordstrand Audio

Great visual appearance and easy to use. Support has been responsive when we have had issues with our host receiving notifications, and helped us solve the issue.

Sign24h

Support service was great, quick and professional. The app fullfil my needs and makes everything that advertise. Thanks Helen.

WVN. | Sustainable Clothing for Women

Perfect App.
Even there free plan have a lot of feature.
I asked them to customize the design of form and they did it perfectly and very very fast. Great service.

honeybee blooms

Helen was very helpful in sorting my issue with install and so far so good. Would recommend as it's better than other apps I've used for my Shopify store in the past. I'm based in Northern Ireland!

SkyValet Luggage

Very simple to install and use the App. It works great and I'm very happy so far. Looking forward to adding the App to more pages of my Shopify store.

Rouge

Amazing and helpful team Great app!! I highly recomend this has it has helped me a lot for my website

HH Herb & Health

great and sufficient customer service! they do really solve my problems quick and in a really understandable way :)

Vitasell.net

I'm using this app and, i don't get anymore spam emails as google re-captcha is integrated in app it's really helpful and customer service is brilliant.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48