Rezensionen (1.623)

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
26. April 2024

As a premium customer for the past four years, I believe I am well acquainted with the quality of service offered by "Powerful Contact Form Builder." However, recent events have left me utterly disillusioned.

Despite our long-standing commitment to this platform, the support team's incompetence knows no bounds. It's clear they have no clue how to address even the most basic of issues.

For the past several days, our customers have been unable to upload images through the form, disrupting our workflow and causing significant inconvenience. This is completely unacceptable.

Given our extensive history with this service, we know exactly what we're dealing with. It's disheartening to see a once-reliable platform deteriorate to such an extent.

In conclusion, as a long-term premium customer, I expected far better from "Powerful Contact Form Builder." This experience has been nothing short of disappointing, and I urge others to reconsider before investing their time and money in this service.

ichbingelb.com
Deutschland
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
28. April 2024

BEWARE!!!! I've had this app for a year and it's worked fine but for some reason it has not been working right for the last month. I've had customers reach out to me directly saying they tried to contact me through the form and it didn't seem right. After testing it for myself, it is sending a confirmation email from a TOTALLY different email address that is not mine and NOT my shop. I have missed out on a month of inquires from my customers and this is pretty devastating to my business. BEWARE OF THIS APP!!!! I tried contacting customer support and didn't get a timely response or solution. I have no trust or faith left for this app and will be finding another one.

Pixels and Wood
11 monate mit der App
22. Juni 2024

After installing the app, you only get the price plan and nothing else.

QuickFix JB
Vereinigtes Königreich
13 tage mit der App
11. März 2024

The automatic email sending stopped working for us. We need to figure out a new form.

CRUZ LABEL
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
Bearbeitet am 28. Juni 2024

I've had to update my feedback today. I have been in contact with Support with 30 minute now passed and NO REPONSE. Say's support is online but that is not correct.

My resent experience is that a form gets broken and that i ask for assistants, they look into it and say it working fine, i check, and guess what they fix it and say 'How funny, its working'...really come on really? I just tested it 2-3 minutes ago.

My issue is related to Customer Sign Up form... In the past 6 days i have NOT gain 1 customer sign up until I looked tested it myself.

RESULT: From a business perspective, you know what this means? Lost of customers = Lost of revenue.....

They will ask for a postive feedback, just wait and see the APP first over time and you'll change you feedback.....

Im now going to change to another APP and they will no longer recieve my money for this APP.

The Whisky Society Pty Ltd
Australien
10 monate mit der App
29. November 2023

No documentation and wildly unresponsive customer service.

Saber & Stone Wholesale Custom Caps
2 tage mit der App
Bearbeitet am 15. Oktober 2023

This app used to be great but has recently stopped displaying on my website.

MeCo Macrame
Australien
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
30. Januar 2020

After two months the app disappear from the store and it gives page 404 .. shame on them ... our store is for business not for people to tryout apps

Seattle Engraving Center
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
Bearbeitet am 18. Januar 2021

The app did not notify us that we had reached the email limit so we have almost 100 submissions that we never knew we received. There was no warning or anything given. Very annoying. If you want to just use for the free version, don't recomend!

Uncle Seiko
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
Bearbeitet am 20. Oktober 2019

I installed the app for our website but the spacing for the template was all off- been waiting more than 24 hours for help. Will update review if they can help resolve the issue because setting the app up for the form was definitely four stars.

Aloha Taps
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
PowerfulForm.com hat geantwortet 21. Oktober 2019

I'm sorry for your experience. We was not available in the weekend. Our support has been trying to contact to you via your email.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.