Rezensionen (1.607)

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
30. Mai 2024

Great app, easy to use and does exactly what your want. I am only using the free version for my mailing list but support has been amazing with helping with the customisation.

Family Crafts
Vereinigtes Königreich
Fast 4 jahre mit der App
3. Juli 2024

Great and fast support by Emma and her team, we had an issue we could not solve and it was fixed within minutes. We are using several forms and they are very easy to build and implement. Great work!

DriveDressy
Deutschland
Mehr als 4 jahre mit der App
8. Juli 2024

Love this app! Super easy to use and convenient. Emma’s customer service is amazing and super quick. She resolved my issue in a few hours on a weekend!! Would highly recommend.

Glam Bar Bazaar
Kanada
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
24. Juni 2024

We've been using the app for our job application contact form and it's been working wonderfully for the last 2 years. 1 day the form disappeared from the webpage. I tried troubleshooting using the FAQs they had but to no avail. I reached out for help and Emma and her team was very prompt and responsive and helped solve the issue quickly. Thank you!

Go Sports Skate Shop
Singapur
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
11. Juli 2024

Emma provided great and fast support. We had a small issue we could not solve, and it was fixed within minutes. We are using several forms, and they are very easy to build and implement. Great work!

Heath Riles BBQ
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
24. Juni 2024

Great app and even better support! I had an issue with email notifications and Emma helped me to solve it within minutes.

Pikolin Business
Spanien
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
10. Juni 2024

great app -- takes some tinkering but works well. I do wish that it would auto-delete old files to clear up space automatically. Emma was great to work with!

Zabitat
Vereinigte Staaten
5 monate mit der App
5. Juni 2024

The team provide great service and are incredibly helpful when there's an issue. There's nothing worse when something goes wrong and there's no support but there's no need to worry about that with this team!

Jane Taylor London
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
21. Mai 2024

App is handful and very direct. Very supportive team and they are helpful. The development team is very responsive and did the best on my requests. However, the live chat is not quite working sometime, urgent problems might still need time to resolve.

Ferris Wheel Press
Kanada
Fast 4 jahre mit der App
5. Juni 2024

I must say their customer support was amazing. I encountered some confusion while using the app, but they were quick to respond on live chat and arranged several meetings afterward to address all my questions and concerns. It was smooth sailing from there. A big shout out to Emma from the Globo app!

The Fashion Fix