Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 89% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 7% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
21 de marzo de 2024

Does exactly what you need. Simple to create forms and to integrate them into your theme. It has a lot form options to chosse from. The support is top notch as well - quick and uncomplicated getting the job done. Thanks! Highly recommended!

SPIRIT - beauty excellence
Alemania
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
21 de mayo de 2024

App is handful and very direct. Very supportive team and they are helpful. The development team is very responsive and did the best on my requests. However, the live chat is not quite working sometime, urgent problems might still need time to resolve.

Ferris Wheel Press
Canadá
Casi 4 años usando la aplicación
14 de mayo de 2024

first experience with this app help line very helpful quickly sorted and support was great.

Vegan Mattress By Vogue Beds
Reino Unido
8 de abril de 2024

Support was quick, friendly, and efficient. Followed up a few days later to make sure my issue was resolved (issue was with my email provider, not them).

Headsets.com
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
22 de mayo de 2024

I have had very responsive and helpful support with a small glitch that occurred on my website. Emma at Globo was fantastic and solved my issue quickly. Very impressed.

jacphillips.com
20 de marzo de 2024

What a wonderful app! Has been working perfectly for a while now and when something went wrong, I contacted them and Emma and her customer service team handled it promptly. Well done!

Ross Metals
15 de mayo de 2024

Great app that's gets the job done! Customer support has also been helpful and responsive! We use several Globo apps and think they're definitely worth the value!

Mixed by Nasrin
6 meses usando la aplicación
12 de marzo de 2024

It has been over a year since we started using Powerful Contact Builder, and I must admit that it has all the necessary features and is easy to manage. Most importantly, whenever we faced any problem, we were able to solve it quickly with the help of the support team. Especially Emma! She has a lot of patience to listen carefully and answer all the questions.

REPART
China
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
15 de mayo de 2024

Excellent support and does exactly what you need and very easy!

PROCAM Photo & Video Gear
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
16 de abril de 2024

Customer service with this app is great. I had an issue with the form submissions reaching our email so I contacted their support team. Within the hour Emma was able to have my issue resolved. I wasn't able to stay on the chat for the whole time so Emma had the issue fixed and sent me a follow up email confirming everything was working. Thank you Emma and team!

Casamana Co