Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 88% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
23 gennaio 2021

尝试了很多表格插件,form builder是我们最终选择的一个!form builder能够实现把收集的表单信息直接整洁发送到邮箱的功能,表格填写也能选择有条件跳转。遇到问题发邮件给客服也能把问题很好地解决,满意!

COOAU
Cina
24 novembre 2022

Since I was working as a Shopify partner and a store owner now, I've been choosing apps from globo. Not only this form builder, I like their other apps such as option app and filter app. Apps are great functioning and the best thing is their quick support.

Custom4all
20 giugno 2022

A nice app to build and integrate forms of any kind into the store. The support also responds quickly and was able to help me well.

fachzeitschriften.shop
Germania
23 novembre 2022

Great app to build an application form. It's very easy to set up. It has great integration with Shopify customer section and Klaviyo, which I'm happy with.

YŌLI
17 novembre 2022

This app was fairly straight forward to set up although I did need some assistance. The support team was quick to respond, friendly and helpful.

Machineartmoto
24 novembre 2022

So far I've been using the free version. I've only created 1 heavily customized contact form and there was a slight issue that I was not receiving emails once submitting the form on my website so i contacted Globo and they got back to me the same day and fixed the problem almost instantly. Other than this hiccup, I've scouted lots of other integrated form builders on Shopify and this one is easily the best and most affordable in terms of utility. I will continue to use them going forward.

Baguetti & Co.
28 gennaio 2021

Helpful, easy to use and great support! Currently doing a multiform and so far all perfect. Thank you!

SiBrasil
Spagna
2 giugno 2021

Love the user interface. It's simple to build a contact form and it looks great on the front end. Support was awesome to work with and helped me get it on the page I needed. Highly recommended.

Heirloom Print Shop
9 settembre 2022

We needed assistance with integration, and Globo support was quick to reply, supportive, and helped us get our issues remedied. Great support, thank you!

Nakeʻu Awai Designs
25 marzo 2022

This app is awesome, and the customer service is great. I was having trouble getting the form to fit the look/design of my website and the developers fulfilled every request I made, in a timely manner, and now it looks perfect and seamless! I highly reccomend.

Alternate Ending Beer Co.
2 giorni di utilizzo dell’app