G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

LINENWORLDONLINE

I had contacted Globo team for some help, They helped and sort it out for me promptly, They were really helpful. Would definitely recommend everyone to use their apps.

Nute LLC

Great app! Great custom features. Customer service worked hard to sync the form to ensure our contacts populated with each form submission.

Personal Seller Paris

Good app, very easy to use, excellent support. I would recommend this app or use it in a next website

Kósýgallar

very good app, use it for return submissions on my store and have been happy with everyting on the app :)

M-Triangel

Very easy to use, the setting is power and receive message very fast, free plan also strong, it is good to donate!

Cape Robbin

This app is the only solution in the marketplace can let new customers register with additional information. And it works perfect for us. Thanks to the developers.

TiGr Lock

I've found this app to be very easy to use and reliable. Technical support has been great. Very pleased.

RelaxHouse GetCBD

Good & Quick support to customize the app
Like this app, and i recommand it
Do not hesitate to install it

ULTRARM

The customer support team is incredible. They resolve my demands with customized codes. Appreciate!

YETI AUSTRALIA

We use this app for one of our forms on our Shopify site and it works well. We had an issue with the form submission not working. However, the team managed to resolve this in little to no time. We appreciate the fast response. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 48 49