Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Gérard Bakery

I just started using the contact form on Form Builder and am extremely happy with the results! Furthermore, customer support is very nice and helpful! Thank you so much for creating this awesome application which I would certainly recommend to others! Keep up the good work and thanks a lot :)

Mardeco Architectural Hardware

We use the app for various contact forms. It works very good and setting it up was easy. the customer support is excellent too. Very quick replies and a great help. Value for money!

GeneLife

I used this app to help to customize on cart page. Due to some questions, I asked their support for help. The response is fast and their technical team can fix issue right away. Very good service!

Białek Design Studio

Great app and good support. For me, especially useful is attaching files function, especially since I use the free version.

The Blooming Idea

The app does everything we need but what really stands out is the customer support - Emma responded quickly and provided a detailed step-by-step guide to resolve our issue, Clearly these guys take customer service seriously.

Luxury Bitz

Easy to customize and works as it should. Good customer service. Free plan is more then enough. www.luxurybitz.com

BRIDGING INFINITY

Very easy to use and install and I cannot say enough about the support, An infinite number of stars are deserved, not just 5!

Koch & Köchin

This app is very straightforward to use. With good design options and ways to build forms. Also, The support team was very helpful and quick in assisting me. i would definitely recommend this app to others

Renpho FR

Awesome support from the team. Thank you so much - "we had a loading issue with our form. their developer help us to fix. quite promptly." Cheer!

Kitchen In The Garden

Really easy to use app. And when I had a query on something the team were very quick in responding to me and helping me resolve my issue.