Powerful Contact Form Builder

Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, File Upload, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Postal Parties

Location Australia

This is a very powerful form builder which is so easy to integrate into our store and works beautifully. I ran into a very minor issue and the team at Globo were absolutely swift to rectify the issue. Would definitely give it 5 stars and there's none to fault.

Buy Sell Repeat

Location South Africa

Perfect app, we have been using this for several months now and we have been satisfied with the results.

Nakeʻu Awai Designs

We needed assistance with integration, and Globo support was quick to reply, supportive, and helped us get our issues remedied. Great support, thank you!

Dendo Systems

Location Australia

Great quality app, and even better service. The Globo team are incredibly responsive and almost always fix issues on the same day.

Homerunpet Taiwan

Location Hong Kong SAR

It is quite easy to set up and if you come accross any problem, the customer service is very nice and will help you to solve the problem promptly

BEE Trade Buying Group

Good App. been using it in our Sign up form as it gives more features its very advance been using the free version and provides me all i need. they helped me install it in the website. will get the premium plan once we get a lot traffic.

EthicalFreelancers.Net

Location Cambodia

The forms gave the results that we looking for. And support team helped our teams so fast with our quick questions.

Woofy Meals

Location Malta

I've been using this app for almost a year now on my Shopify store and every time I got stuck, they've always sorted my issue out within less than 24hours. Their support team is great! Thank you Globo for all the help!

Generator Factory Outlet

Time spent using app About 2 years

Very pleased with this app. Although it can act up sporadically, customer support is always at the ready to come in troubleshoot and fix the issue. Customer service is top notch.

Kitanica

With all the third-party apps I have ever used for Shopify, Globo's form builder is one of the most user-friendly and well-designed app. The support service is very helpful and proactive. I Strongly recommend this app.