Powerful Contact Form Builder

Powerful Contact Form Builder

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
December 31, 2022

Great app with awesome support. I like how I can customise the app to my exact needs, and have marketing attributions for all form submissions.

Direct Suspensions
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 30, 2022

Great support experience. Quick, easy, and great app overall that fits our requirements. Would recommend!

Anna Cucciardi
Italy
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 29, 2022

I am very thankful that I can create a form on the website for free with this app. And if there are several forms, I'll be happy to pay for them. Thank you for your great work and good support. Great!

Ayurveda Paradies Schweiz
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 28, 2022

Casa Di Luce
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 22, 2022

Easy to use and set up! Has all the functionality you could want in an app like this. Their support team is incredibly helpful and very fast to respond!

Shoeworks
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 19, 2022

Very happy with this app. It does exactly what we need. Very customizable for all the different type of contact forms we need.

G3 Store [CAD]
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 15, 2022

Great app, awesome support.

We installed the app to use the auto-respond functionality. Although we had some initial issues the support was available to fix the issue quickly.

Thanks a lot Emma & Team!

PureProteins.ch
Switzerland
December 15, 2022

Amazing app for forms. We needed something where we could integrate with Klaviyo, Google Sheets, and have the form go to certain members of our team based on choices selected within the form. This app did all that, and easily. We had a couple issues (learning) and their team jumped in and solved them within 24 hours.

Supplement Warehouse
December 12, 2022

Works great! The form is easy to set up and creates an intuitive experience for our customers. Support is also helpful when needed (which is rare).

STM Press & Bookstore
Time spent using app: About 2 years
December 6, 2022

Very helpful support team

They helped us with all the glitches with in the system as fast as possible

Your Fashion Wholesale