Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Product Form, Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Koch & Köchin

This app is very straightforward to use. With good design options and ways to build forms. Also, The support team was very helpful and quick in assisting me. i would definitely recommend this app to others

Renpho FR

Awesome support from the team. Thank you so much - "we had a loading issue with our form. their developer help us to fix. quite promptly." Cheer!

Kitchen In The Garden

Really easy to use app. And when I had a query on something the team were very quick in responding to me and helping me resolve my issue.

Swabtek

We were looking for a solution for our website that would allow us to integrate highly customizable forms easily into a custom-built template, and stumbled across a great app. The app was very easy to use, and helped us accomplish our goals. Customer service has always been great in the year+ that we have used this app.

SOONNESS

This app has been a life saver for my business! I need to get lots of submissions and informations from many different groups of people, and this app helped organize everything I need. I will continue to use this app as long as my business is active :) Oh, on top of that, when I have questions or need assistance, it's easy to reach out to the app developers and get the help I need. Thank you so much.

FitnessFactoryOutlet

What else can you say about these guys?...My god!...They actually give a crap unlike most APP developers. Not only did they fix my strange issue that popped up on my site, they fixed it before day's end!...Now that is service. I should also mention they were the 3rd app I tried to make work on my theme when 2 others fell on their face. Theirs worked perfectly without any intervention from me and only had 1 tiny color issue. AMAZING APP and even more AMAZING SUPPORT!

KneadAce

Great app and great customer service. They answers my concerns right away and help me make special configurations that are not possible within the app interface. Highly recommended

Circular Clothing Paris

J'ai utilisé l'appli pour remplir conditionnellement des formulaires sur mon site shopify. J'ai adressé des demandes précises au service technique qui m'a répondu en quelques heures et a adapté la solution à mon besoin en une journée. Je recommande donc vivement l'application et son service client. Merci !

Princess Pankeeki

This app has made collecting details for my custom orders much more professional. I reached out to the app developers to make the forms suit my specific needs, which couldn't be done on the app alone, and they were very fast, well priced and really easy to work with! I highly recommend reaching out if you need some extra customisation!

Matisse Footwear

The app is very user-friendly and creating custom forms is simple. It integrates seamlessly with your theme so forms align with your store's aesthetic perfectly. The dashboard is easy to navigate and allows for easy filtering of submissions which is ideal if you have multiple forms in play. We had a small issue with forms not displaying on desktop for a brief moment so we contacted customer support and they immediately resolved it in addition to explaining what the issue was and providing instructions to avoid it happening again in the future.