Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Product Form, Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary

This is a great app that works perfectly for our needs and easy to use. Excellent and fast customer service when I needed a few things tweaked. Thanks guys!

Prince Edward County T-Shirt Company

Straight forward and easy to use - I created a custom form for exchange/return requests - so far so good!

RugStop

This is the best free contact form without a doubt. Fairly customisable and looks great. Would definitely recommend. Update: App has been and still works very well. Was able to remove the logo free of charge by simply emailing support. I am very happy with my experience. :)

Chandelieria

I have used several Shopify Page Building app. This is the best one. It really simple and fast to design your first form. It also has duo, or triple column layouts, which I really like. Recommended for everyone needing a simple, intuitive, easy to get started form builder.

De Magie van Blink

The app is AMAZING. It allows our customers to customize form so we can make custom fields for them. This is one of our biggest revenue streams. The team at GLOBO has always been great to work with for any questions and or integrations I need. Great App!

BlueBus Fine Tools

great !!!!!!
i love it so much. they gave me a real chance to upgrade my store.
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

MyMintyShop

A very great app, helped me out with custom product fields. I recommend this app if you have same problem as I do or you need other custom forms.

Adapt Tech Gem Inserts

I downloaded over 10 apps trying to find one like this! Fits my needs perfectly I couldn't ask for anything better in a FREE app.

Playroom Collective

Loving the app so far! Easy to use, super intuitive and I love that they have a free option, just in case we don't need a lot of forms

Amari Wear

Super easy to customize and to install! Exactly what I needed. No coding experience required and beautiful templates.