Powerful Contact Form Builder

Powerful Contact Form Builder

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
May 28, 2021

Very easy to set up and easy to customize to your needs. I was able to create a contractors sign up form so customers can sign up for a VIP account to get discounted prices once approved.

Kings Outdoor Lighting
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Edited May 24, 2021

I was having trouble figuring out how to integrate with Shopify Sarah helped me step by step. Thank you For Builder!

Cut Rite Meats
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited May 24, 2021

https://essenbee.vn Mục tiêu của Tinh dầu Essenbee là mang đến những điều tốt nhất trong liệu pháp hương thơm. Có nguồn gốc từ thực vật, các loại tinh dầu của Essenbee mang đặc tính và công dụng một cách tự nhiên nhất. Để duy trì tính minh bạch và chất lượng, mỗi lô tinh dầu đều được kiểm soát dưới quy trình nghiêm ngặt và được phân tích GC/MS từ tổ chức đánh giá độc lập.

Tinh dầu Essenbee
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 10 months
May 22, 2021

This is a great app and the customer service is amazing and really wants to help find a solution. It has easy instructions and is easy to set up. The forms are great and easy to modify.

Time spent using app: 8 days
May 21, 2021

they have a great support team! so helpful and love the app for my page it worked perfectly! very well made!

GAIA FLORA
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 19, 2021

They have an excellent support team. They helped customize my form and add Google Autocomplete, it was awesome!

SmartBox
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 15, 2021

I am very pleased with this app. From appearance to ease of use, it was very well made. I did have trouble integrating it with my theme but the customer support was quick and easy. Having the form with the options and appearance this does will really help our shop tremendously. Thank you!

Anna Vance Paper Co
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited May 14, 2021

I used this app to embed a form onto my site and it was the perfect app I needed as it gave me a lot of customization to work with and the ability to ask different kinds of questions to my clientele! Also shout out to Sarah and the rest of the Globo team for helping with any troubleshooting problems :)

Glama Gal Kids Spa Ajax
Time spent using app: 24 days
May 13, 2021

Two things makes an app great: good work and customer service.
Form Builder has both. I´ve try many apps before and this is the best

Silvia and the Spyglass
Spain
Time spent using app: 21 days
May 11, 2021

Helpful customer service and a clean, crisp-looking feedback form. Much better than Shopify's native feedback form. Recommended.

Classicalia