Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Product Form, Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

ElizaYvette Jewelry

I ran into a couple bumps and the customer service team/dev team were amazing. Definitely a much needed app for my store!

Sömn Home

Easy install and integration. Look forward to receiving 100s of submission for potential customers. Thank you Form Builder

Codethrowers

This app helped me build a form for my customers to be able to contact my store should they want or need to. I like the customization aspect as I wanted customers to be able to send me pictures of their cars to add to my website gallery. The image upload element option they give made this process super simple. The customer support was great. I had a question, and received an email with the solution within 24 hours.

Orkaehf

Don´t search for another contact form, this is all you need with multiple customizable fields and easy to use, really like the auto reply feature!

Le Hibou Savon

Je recommande cette application pour vos formulaire de contact, en cas de soucis les développeurs sont à l'écoute et réactif.

tostishop

Buona applicazione per creare dei form di contatto all'interno del vostro sito shopify, sempice e intuitiva.

ROX Promotions

Very helpful and professional team, went above and beyond to fix any issues I had. The form and app has a lot more benefits than similar products.

JoKer Bike

Beautiful, easy and fast! I could make my own custom contact form, but I needed one that could let me upload files.

Darren and Phillip

Amazing app really helped us out a lot. Very user friendly. We were sick of Shopify not giving us the ability to change out contact to us form and this is the perfect app!

786 Cosmetics

This app is great! Very easy to use and great customer service. It's the best contact form on Shopify