Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

plumbhub.co.uk

Excellent app and helped us to make a little customization for the layout. Really easy to use and set up too. Perfect!

TONOR

I use this APP to make the community join apply form! this APP is amazing! smart and easy to use, perfect for shopifyer! And price is acceptable

Grupo La Central

Amazing app! Helped me personalize my contact form in such an easy way. Totally recommend it! The support is great!

ShredFin

I tried out a couple of other contact forms and they were complicated to install. This one was a breeze. Loving it so far. Highly recommended!

Sluijsmans Juwelier en Atelier

The app works very nice and works fine for me! I can recomend it and like to keep on using it. Highly customizable

Monarch Thrift Shop

We are using this for possible furniture pickup requests and have found it to be simple and easy to use. And just what we needed.

Splyni

So useful app, if you want to collect a customer list by offering some value with a form, this is the app you need. I love it and recommend it.

SGCROUGE

Excellent application, easy configuration and installation, in addition to storing data, very easy, good.

Dogma

I just downloaded this for the B2B registration form. I will update the review after using it for a while.

Z-MART

The app is really good and easy to use. I tried many other form builders but this one is the easiest to use.