Powerful Contact Form Builder

Powerful Contact Form Builder

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
April 6, 2021

The app has all the functionality I need and the support team is very responsive and helpful. Highly recommended,

3sixT
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 6, 2021

Very good app. The support is very helpful and efficient. I recommend it. You can adjust the forms according to your taste. There are numerous options available.

CooCootales
Greece
Time spent using app: 10 days
April 1, 2021

Great customer service! Highly recommend. Just wish there was more features on the free plan, or a lower monthly subcription.

SHERO BEAUTY
Malaysia
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
March 24, 2021

I was happy with the fast response from Sarah from the support team and she was very helpful. (The problem we had was not from the app itself but from a previous staff member that set it up incorrectly)

Bulurru Shop
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 23, 2021

I liked the app. Easy to use, and pocket friendly with a free plan. I definitely suggest this to anyone looking for a forms app on Shopify.

EngageLoop
India
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 22, 2021

Useful app and even more awesome customer service. Never failed us whenever we needed troubleshooting on errors that cropped up for whatever reasons.

Purpose Performance Wear
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 20, 2021

Customer support is great! I'm so happy with the form on our website and ease of use, highly recommended

drinkgenerate
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 18, 2021

Customer support is great! There was an error with my form not automatically grabbing the customers email when they are already logged in. Customer support got back to me right away and it took a few emails back and forth but once we figured out the bug they fixed it within the hour!

Coutufit
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 18, 2021

Very customizable, feels “inbuilt” as the editor replicates the feel of Shopify’s theme editor. Had some issues with my form submitting in my theme, but the support team were quick to respond and help with a fix. Thanks!

Just Really Good
March 15, 2021

I reviewed over a dozen form builder apps for use in my webshop selling dog food subscription services. Globo's Form Builder was the only one that satisfied all my requirements as I needed one that allowed my customers to upload images of their dogs. The forms can be easily embedded in the shop and offer a good variety of options for customising them to your needs. Having used the forms for almost half a year now, so far I have only had two problems, and Globo's support handled them quickly.

Dogeato