Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Glitz Diamond Hair

I used it to help me on my website i was very satisfied with the app. the app was very clear and very easy to use

OneclickBG

хубаво приложение,стига да знаеш как да го изпозлваш! препоръчвам за първоначално приложение

Jean-Marie Watches

It was extremely easy to use and set up. I'd recommend it to anyone looking to make a contact form..

Weege Music

kkjaksjakjsakljslajslkajlksjalksjakljdlkajsklajlskjalksjakljsklajslkajsklajslajlksjalksjalksjlajslkajslkajslkajlksja

Mesa & Co.

This app has everything I need! Perfect for creating all kinds of forms and prompts! The only thing that I would improve on is the layout. It doesn't look as modern as I though it would. Nonetheless, it definitely deserves the 5 stars. Its also free which is amazing.

Ixaya-market

Great app, easy to install and use. The Free Version is good enough for us :). Woud definetly recommend.

GUFD

We are using form builder for our main, on line employment form. It is very easy to use...and, when I have a question, the support is great! Thank you!

DOTVOL

Fast and easy setting. Customer service gave me a great help to solve the problem in a short time! If the dashboard show as icons or pictures instead of words only, that would be more helpful on use. Thank you very much!

Theneonsignco

I used this app to help me create a form that customers can upload files and it works great. I would recommend this app.

Next Home

Apart from the branding on the form there is nothing to pick out.
Works as expected. Better than most of the paid ones. Go for it.