Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Scarves Australia

I used many form applications on different CMS's but this one is really great and easy to use. It has all the functionalities that you need to create great forms and the support of the developer is second to none. Thank you.

Goceb

I have tried multiple survey form app and Powerful Contact Form seems to be the best & easiest to use. To publish the form on a page, simply paste the form code on a new Shopify page. Love it.

Palace Rings

It's a little confusing at first, takes some getting used to. But I love that it's free and I can use it for many different things for my online store. Thank you for making this app for everyone here on Shopify!

Genuine Gingers

I use this app to collect information about my website visitors, including images and file uploads. Very impressed with the form fields and grateful for the customization.

Nola French Beignets

very quick to install..working very smooth...awesome experience ...lot of fields options...and fully FREE

DXHIVE Vanity

Easy to use, easy to integrate, overall great app! the install is a rather easy, the form performance is fast.

NC Paints Durham - Benjamin Moore Paints & Painting Supplies

Real easy to understand and looks clean. Simple backend and attractive looking to the user on the website.

Frontrow Canada Marketing Inc.

I used this app to create a membership form. Whenever I have request or concern, to my surprise their developer response and resolve is fast!!! Feels like I am heard and relieved that my search for the best form to use on my store is over! Thank you so much powerful contact form!

idleWilde Printing Co.

This app functions very well and allows you to customize a good looking contact form that can be used for many purposes. Really happy with customer support, Helen was responsive and took care of any issues/questions promptly. Would highly recommend this app.

MotivArt™

great free app for contact forms, no need for complicasted html codes or ugly contact pagers, thank you!