Powerful Contact Form Builder

Powerful Contact Form Builder

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
March 1, 2021

Very good app and the support is even better! The app is very user-friendly. No coding required. Very easy to configure. The support team helped with the integration with the theme and that too quickly. :) Highly recommended.

CAQA Resources
Time spent using app: 5 days
February 22, 2021

Functions well, appearance is modern, easy to use, and customer support is responsive—within 24 hrs. Highly recommend.

Cherner Chair Company
Time spent using app: 10 months
February 18, 2021

Using this app for customer registration form. Super easy to use. When I experienced some errors regarding the app, the devs were super fast with response- my problem were solved within a day. Superb Superb

B&L Biotech KR
South Korea
Time spent using app: 10 months
February 11, 2021

Support helped solve a problem on my website with their form app. They did a great job and solved it quickly. Their forms are easy to use and look professional!

PackPals.co
Time spent using app: 11 months
February 10, 2021

This app does everything I needed it to do. I build my request form, and found all the elements I needed on the app.

Replicarte
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
February 10, 2021

The customer service responded promptly and very well.
I didn’t know how to do it, customer service helped me, and the contact form can be displayed on my theme now.
Thanks!

o3designstudio
China
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited February 10, 2021

Great plugin with amazing functionality and support! Recommend to any one needing custom forms that work well with Shopify. Support was quick to provide help.

ViaCheff.com
Time spent using app: 7 months
February 10, 2021

Very easy to use and when iI switched to a paid theme, I was sure I was going to lose my form, but there was just a button to press! thank you so much!

MadModesty
Belgium
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
February 9, 2021

The app works perfectly on our website. We needed a quick, easy and manageable form and it delivered. Looks great and support is very helpful.

Irish Farm and Garden Machinery
Ireland
Time spent using app: 5 days
Edited February 8, 2021

bestes Kontaktformular, Kann ich jeden empfehlen, professioneller geht es nicht. und wirklich verdammt einfach.

Sport-Amount