Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Product Form, Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ShredFin

I tried out a couple of other contact forms and they were complicated to install. This one was a breeze. Loving it so far. Highly recommended!

Sluijsmans Juwelier en Atelier

The app works very nice and works fine for me! I can recomend it and like to keep on using it. Highly customizable

Monarch Thrift Shop

We are using this for possible furniture pickup requests and have found it to be simple and easy to use. And just what we needed.

Splyni

So useful app, if you want to collect a customer list by offering some value with a form, this is the app you need. I love it and recommend it.

SGCROUGE

Excellent application, easy configuration and installation, in addition to storing data, very easy, good.

Dogma

I just downloaded this for the B2B registration form. I will update the review after using it for a while.

Z-MART

The app is really good and easy to use. I tried many other form builders but this one is the easiest to use.

bronyraurbrewing.com

This app is super easy to use and is great for what I need. Love that they have a free plan available as well!

Lucente - Home & Lighting

The app is real good. Thanks for making our work, smart and not hard.
We recommend the app for those who do not know very much about development.

Soho Waterworks

This app is perfect for our Partners page and very easy to set up. Support was responsive to a small issue and fixed it immediately.