Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

DXHIVE Vanity

Easy to use, easy to integrate, overall great app! the install is a rather easy, the form performance is fast.

NC Paints Durham - Benjamin Moore Paints & Painting Supplies

Real easy to understand and looks clean. Simple backend and attractive looking to the user on the website.

Frontrow Canada Marketing Inc.

I used this app to create a membership form. Whenever I have request or concern, to my surprise their developer response and resolve is fast!!! Feels like I am heard and relieved that my search for the best form to use on my store is over! Thank you so much powerful contact form!

idleWilde Printing Co.

This app functions very well and allows you to customize a good looking contact form that can be used for many purposes. Really happy with customer support, Helen was responsive and took care of any issues/questions promptly. Would highly recommend this app.

MotivArt™

great free app for contact forms, no need for complicasted html codes or ugly contact pagers, thank you!

Train Till Death

The app works great so far. It's just what I was looking for, simple and effective. Easy to build and get simple forms made.

Voltafit

eik-test

很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,很好,

Verdissimo

I am using this app to customize my website contact form and so far I'm loving it. It is super easy and friendly to use and understand.

Test store 1

Its a great app. Help my clients tremendously. The ease of use and flexibility of the forms makes makes it a one stop place for forms. Thanks for creating this great tool.