Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Product Form, Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Coco's Little Creations

I got this app to create a form for custom orders. I love the layout and hopefully it will work as expected once I start getting orders. It was a little difficult to link to my website but their support team was awesome. Sarah was quick to get back to me with a solution and even followed up to make sure everything was running smoothly. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone needing to create the form. Oh and I was able to do all of this using their free plan. If it works as expected, I will be upgrading to the paid plan so I can remove the branding. Not a deal breaker but I'd be willing to pay for that just to give my site a more professional look.

The Wedding of My Dreams

Excellent app - very easy to build a form with multiple fields. The form did not automatically show on my page as my theme wasn't compatible but I contacted support and Sarah was very helpful. She integrated it within 24 hours for me.
Excellent support - I would highly recommend this app for anyone looking to add a contact form or other form to their Shopify store.

Sharp Avenue

I really like this app, It's the first one that works with my theme. I highly recommend it. Thank you

In Stitches Soft Furnishings

I am using the free plan but requested a change to be able to send email as another address as I use an Alias on my Google mail. The change was done almost immediately by the developer. Fantastic support!

papachulo & mamacita

Using free plan and requested a change in the form layout...WOW! The team came back to me very fast and they changed the code to match my preferences. Top customer service. Keep going!

Anchor-Caddie

Pretty darn simple to use! I only wish that I could have multiple conditional options for the radio buttons, but for free, I couldn't be happier! I was creating field for Address, City, Province, Country and Postal Code and was using the "Name" field, but found that didn't work, so I ended up using the "Text" field and it worked just fine.

R. Drew Naturals - Wholesale

I use this app to help me create an wholesale application for my wholesale store. Thanks you for creating a fantastic app

Kahui Collective

Super great app for building forms and well worth the money spent on the plans. The team has also gone above and beyond on helping me with customisation on forms on the website, very responsive and friendly team. The app also has a dashboard which gives all the analytics of forms submitted which is a great tool to use when you are working with a lot of data.

Verdissimousa

Super easy to customize, professional forms, and very efficient, fast, nice customer support! I recommend it.

NsSport

App installed a few days ago and seems everything is working well!
I was looking for something specific and the developer's team realized a perfect and fast work for my website, really happy about this app!