G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form | Reviews

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Dalia T Online

The app is very easy to use and has a lot of options.
The best part is that it is for free!
I love it

Sewtheextramile

A really useful little tool for integrating file submission for my site's contact forms. An essential app for most E-commerce sites.

Bright & Shiny

I used this app. It is nice, for free and can satisfy the customer without getting to a problem.

Furry Snugs

good work. Would really love to see image upload option just for product page as well. Rest all good

gg1968.com

Brillante! Fa assolutamente e semplicemente quello che cercavo, modulo di contatto e registrazione al sito e sto scoprendo tante altre cose utilissime, consigliatissima!!!!!!!!!!

Minervacomputers

Amazing form builder, very helpful and very useful, can add any fields can create custom messages, Thanks !
Very great Experience

Shopping at Tiffany's

These guys are awesome and the app works really well! Emma was great in helping me embed the app to the page.

Rogers Machinery

This app is very intuitive from the admin side, presents well and Globo team is very quick about making changes if your theme doesn't integrate with it automatically. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that is looking to have an easy to use form builder!

Boldly Growing

I love it. It is super simple to use, easy to set up, easy to integrate with Mailchimp -- 5+ stars! Plus, customer service was very quick to respond to a question and gave me the perfect solution for what I was trying to do. This form is a huge help in growing my business.

The Thibeaux Company®

good app. gives me exactly what i need. easy features. visually appealing to the end-user. dependable technology.