G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form | Reviews

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Ceasefire Online Shop

Nice contact form...Different options for all types of contacts you can easily create any form with this

oriflamemarocc

i just started using this app and so far so good....am still learning how to build forms but it is easy to use...thank you globo

o coup de coeur

J'ai utilisé cette application pour faire un formulaire de contact. Je suis globalement satisfaite du résultat.

Whiz Kids! Out-of-this-World Toys

It was simple to make my first form! Very adaptable and I like how easy it is to view the submissions

Yellow dash Line

I love it, it is powerful. Can the app please warn of unsaved changes if you try and go back a page?

Sparkles Leather

I have started using it right now don't know if it is good or bad but it feels like it is a good app but let see what happens

Dream Makeup Boxes

This app is amazing. It allows me to respond to my customers queries quickly and directly from my cellphone.

Camper Transformers

I would like to have more customization graphic features, but I like very much this application, thank you!

Style By Nature

I am using this app to customize my website wedding form I'm loving it. It is very friendly to use and understand.

Mama's Milk Wrap

has been a helpful app to add to my shopify store and site, hopefully it works as promised. thank you