G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Dani Teal Studio

This is a best Shopify app. The technical support team is very thoughtful. High recommend to everyone.

sunroom

I am giving this 5 stars because the amount of support I received for a free app was great. It took under a week to solve my problem with about 15 emails back and forth. I think the integration documentation could be improved.

WP Stone

Works very good. Many options available. Very easy to use and work with. Great app, especially for a free plan. Thanks

Get Quark

Au top ! Bravo.
L'application est très simple, rapide et efficace.
Du classique, mais parfait pour lancer sa boutique avec une page contact

Gib Cart

Just trying the app but seems very suer friendly so I will probably keep using it. I like that you can edit forms easily.

Lanjaron Arabia Distributor

love it. its very usefull. awesome. recomend to others to use this app
love it. its very usefull. awesome. recomend to others to use this app

Vision 2020 Blinds

exactly what i needed, totally customizable, love it!

Simple Green Peru

I used this app to help me do x. I really like how it does y. It would be nice if it did z better. blablablalbalblablalbalbalblalbalba

Conatus Academy

Looks good. But asks too early about my rate. I need time to see. Will write later. Or I did something wrong :)

Positivo Service

I love it, thanks a lot, very nice and smart . I will continue using a long time in my website! thanks!