G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Tropical Artistry

Great. It has Everything je niet It had everything I needed to make a great contact form builder thank you so much for making this app free. Until now it’s the best free app that I’ve found for making a contact form. I love all the options. Literally anything I can think of what I should need in a contact form is

Full Cursos Premium

Muy interesante para crear formas y formularios. Lo recomiendo completamente para darle más elegancia y profesionalismo a su pagina. Lo más genial es el soporte de atención al cliente. Muy rapido y eficiente. Sinceramente aplicacion 5 estrellas.

Dropsini

I can use it. Appreciate it a lot. Thanks guys. I enjoyed using this app. Maybe in the future you guys can add more features

Aetwa Yalmeen

nice app Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Artisans Galleria

Wonderful customizable full-featured free app, hope to enjoy its free services forever and the team will not surprise us with making any charge in the future. Thumbs up for wonderful creation.

Arketicom

Molto utile per creare landing page ed acquisire dati dai clienti. L'unica pecca che ho riscontrato é che una volta ricevuta la mail dal cliente, bisogna sempre cambiare l'email di contatto perché quella di default é l'email noreply di globo; questo significa anche che sul mio client di posto non posso creare regole di risposta automatica. Per il resto é un ottima app a costo zero

We are Labels

great app, I like it a lot. does exactly what I need it for. I would highly recommend this app for you store also

Aperture Photography

Wonderful app. Does everything that I need it to. They don't charge you some ridiculous pricing plans in order to fully use the service, and it actually works properly. The support team is also great, and quickly responds to your questions. I for example needed to change the font to match my store, which is oddly not an option, so I contacted their support team and they gladly changed everything I needed quickly and easily. Great company. Will definitely be using more of their services in the future.

Tewkesbury Community Response

Used this Form Builder to enable volunteers and people who need help during the COVID-19 crisis to register so we could connect them. It did the job perfectly - and support was prompt and effective.

SALT ONE

yes this is good app, and im happy using this app from the start. lots of options to choose from. very interesting!