G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

I Love Local

Great app for a more robust contact/registration form. This certainly helped me in keeping on budget.

briar de wolfe

So far it is straightforward to navigate. However, I wish there wasn't a plug for the app on the bottom right hand corner of the form.

Eye&Watch Store

Good................................................................................................

dotienich.vn

This app help me for conversion and up sales, but can input some letter. i hope it will update later

Instruct Drivers -Federal Motor Carrier Services

Great app! Very professional looking results and user-friendly to use. I can't seem to find a place to adjust where the popup button resides (e.g. left side middle or left side bottom) so I'm rolling with it but it would be nice to be able to place that button elsewhere too. I may have just not found it yet as I'm spinning from going app to app to app to site to app lol. That part's my issue only :) Thanks guys!

Discount Plush

Easy to use...I am not a coder but have some experience. I was not able to find a way to embed the form to show on our home page. Have not received a response in over 5 hours...they say 24 hours but others here say its been a much shorter turn around time.

1 2 3 5 Next