Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Product Form, Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

FÖRNE

ショップのお問い合わせフォームやイベントの予約受付フォームを作成し使っています。とても簡単にフォームを作れて便利です。分からないことがあったり問題が起こった際には、メールで運営会社に連絡し、その日のうちに回答してもらえて解決できました。対応も丁寧で速いです。おすすめです!

Artmosphere Gallery

Amazing app and even more amazing customer service! I use different apps by Globo on different stores I run and they are all great.
I got help with setting up and always got fast and efficient answers. Highly recommend.

Je Magazine

Excellent app. Love conditionnals fields that I haven't found anything as good as this. The support answer in less than 12 hours (depend where your are on the earth) - and always fix problems in one mail. Thank you !

Safomasi

Great app, we use it on one form and had an issue with it suddenly not working, but customer support was really helpful to get it installed again and also do minor customisations to get it looking and functioning as we wanted it to.

DG Lock

Great App with Great Support! We got some questions and issues which got resolved very quickly. Their support team is very helpful with great communications! Thanks!

Goedkopekoffiebekers.nl

This app is very user friendly and provides a lot of options to customize. We had a problem with the upload functionality, but the support fixed the issue within 24 hours.

順風丸

quick response to solve our problem.
good app to use for catalog and contact form.
we will use this.

Cura Home

App works great and functions well as needed. Customer service is GREAT and super helpful if you run into any issues.

triadaelectronics

Thanks to the team for their patience and care, which helped and endured me because of my inexperience. Very good service from the staff. Add your app you will not regret !!

Issada Mineral Cosmetics & Clinical Skincare

Their dev support is amazing! Always ready to help and exceed our expectations. Thank you for always helping our store!