Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Product Form, Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Vision 2020 Blinds

exactly what i needed, totally customizable, love it!

Simple Green Peru

I used this app to help me do x. I really like how it does y. It would be nice if it did z better. blablablalbalblablalbalbalblalbalba

Conatus Academy

Looks good. But asks too early about my rate. I need time to see. Will write later. Or I did something wrong :)

Positivo Service

I love it, thanks a lot, very nice and smart . I will continue using a long time in my website! thanks!

Butterflydij Boutique

This app is easy to install, easy to update and very user friendly. I will definite recommend this!

Tamatebako

Very simple to use, fully customizable, intuitive user interface...and free !
Glad to have found this app !

Raja Gems

Works excellent and the support team is the best. I had some changes to the buttons that needed direct help and they did it for me quickly. Great Team.

Shaun Trainer Photography.

I really needed a simple way just for my clients to be able to attach an image file to emails through my site. This was absolutley perfect for it. I had a small issue at first but the support team got onto it really quick. Very happy with this.

Awakening Potential LLC

Very easy to set up with plenty of options to use to make the form just the way I would like. Lot's of features for a free version.

Superior Image

Perfect for what I needed, file uploads were nice. Easy to use. I don't have much more to say because it's that easy to use but I have to use 100 characters so now I'm rambling past that just to annoy my self.