Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Product Form, Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

FCPE-Kastler

I used this app to build a customp form. Works great in my case to allow people to contact me on my site.

bunnypup.com

Easy to use and smooth integration. Explained clearly in the tutorial. It is quite easy to use the app.

CARSOLL

Tried several similar apps before and this one is definitely best. Super easy to create forms, lots of features

Adventure Trove

Great App, easy to install and easy to use with great support available in the app and on their site

EZPOLE Flagpoles

Very useful app and great support that resolved an issue for us very quickly. Would highly recommend.

MerKado24-7

Very easy to use, no need to know code, they have wonderful support, my web page looks great https://www.merkado24-7.com, perfect !!!

Moya Sydney

I used this app to help me create a Returns form and it has been very user-friendly. I would definitely recommend.

Envolve Bioembalagens

Easy to configure and use, far better than the native form from Shopify. Free and possible to take off the credits ;-)

TheHitchCompany

Very user friendly
Easy to use
looks good
and customer service was very prompt!
Well done Form Builder!

CrediYA Electrodomesticos

a very intuitive and easy to use tool, it also meets expectations. I am really delighted with it. I recommend it to everyone