Powerful Contact Form Builder

Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, File Upload, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Nishi Enterprise Inc

Very simple, intuitive app to create any type of form. I added a Request a Quote in a product page and their support team helped me add it quickly with very little coding required. Excellent helpful customer support!

Samu Giken

Location Malaysia

Easy and convenience to use, would like to introduce to my friends regarding this app.
Beside that, it do able to sync with zapier which is google form, great tools

SassyLAB

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 2 years

We are using this app for several forms and are very happy with the options and especially the support from the team have been AWESOME!

Dance Time

It's very user friendly! I totally recommend it. It comes with pre done forms or you can customize it.

Halcyon Blue Ltd

Time spent using app About 2 years

Excellent app, works really well. See a form in action here:

Hobby Quest of CCAB

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I have just completed my first form, and it is quite clean. Although it is not overly intuitive, I very much appreciated the short videos on how to embed the form into various pages, products, etc. I will update this review as I get more familiar with the App.

Also, as a new business getting nickled and dimed around every corner, I am ever so grateful to Globo for making this free. You guys are awesome!

Employee Masks

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great application! It is very easy to use and very easy to add into any page of the site. Works correct

MeCo Macrame

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 hours

I used this app to help me create a form specific to a product. It was easy to use and modify for my needs!

Wild Within®

Easy to set up and customize and does what I need for a reasonable price! Plus it looks great! Thank you!!

TitaniumLiving

Really easy form builder - I recently migrated from WordPress where I had a lot of flexibility and I was concerned that Shopify would be a bit restrictive but this app shows me that it can be as flexible as WP!