Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Product Form, Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Tamatebako

Very simple to use, fully customizable, intuitive user interface...and free !
Glad to have found this app !

Raja Gems

Works excellent and the support team is the best. I had some changes to the buttons that needed direct help and they did it for me quickly. Great Team.

Shaun Trainer Photography.

I really needed a simple way just for my clients to be able to attach an image file to emails through my site. This was absolutley perfect for it. I had a small issue at first but the support team got onto it really quick. Very happy with this.

Awakening Potential LLC

Very easy to set up with plenty of options to use to make the form just the way I would like. Lot's of features for a free version.

Superior Image

Perfect for what I needed, file uploads were nice. Easy to use. I don't have much more to say because it's that easy to use but I have to use 100 characters so now I'm rambling past that just to annoy my self.

FCPE-Kastler

I used this app to build a customp form. Works great in my case to allow people to contact me on my site.

bunnypup.com

Easy to use and smooth integration. Explained clearly in the tutorial. It is quite easy to use the app.

CARSOLL

Tried several similar apps before and this one is definitely best. Super easy to create forms, lots of features

Adventure Trove

Great App, easy to install and easy to use with great support available in the app and on their site

EZPOLE Flagpoles

Very useful app and great support that resolved an issue for us very quickly. Would highly recommend.