Powerful Contact Form Builder

Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, File Upload, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Kinetics Cosmetics

Honestly one of the most useful and easy to use apps I have ever used for Shopify. It has so many options to make my forms unique and easily customizable. Plus no complicated coding or installation required. 100% would recommend it!

EDIT: I also just used it to create a survey for marketing info and it worked so well! I also have to add that their customer service is excellent. I had a some questions and needed something done and I spoke to Emma, she replied to me very quickly and fixed all my issues in no time. Again I am very impressed with this app!

AfroMeal

Time spent using app About 1 hour

GREAT app! I love it! Easy to use and really GREAT to use! Me and my team totally love it. Thanks to the all Globo Team!

Wall Candy Tapestry

Amazing app very good features I loved it and I would like to ask developer to develop it more and make it possible that we can send or receive emails other than store admins email.

THE SHYSKIN

Location India

Just started the app. its great, simple and effective. perfect for my use. on top of all, it free to use.

Even Biomedical

We use this form to do several things in our site and it serves the purpose. Plus it’s free. Enough said

CozyCurves

Location St. Lucia

I like this app. seems pretty easy to use. I have not explored all features yet but I am happy with the experience so far.

WTF Brands

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app 2 minutes

Perfect and easy to use! I was searching for a form builder that could suit our needs and even though it is a free app, they still made our page look extremely pro...kudos!!

Champion Belt EMS

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Very usefull and easy to use.
I'm new on shopify and i was looking for the best apps to grow my business.
This is my choice for contact us form ! Thanks

Dani Teal Studio

Location Ireland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a best Shopify app. The technical support team is very thoughtful. High recommend to everyone.

sunroom

I am giving this 5 stars because the amount of support I received for a free app was great. It took under a week to solve my problem with about 15 emails back and forth. I think the integration documentation could be improved.