Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Product Form, Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Apricot Lane 5

It was pretty easy to navigate through set up and to imbed in our Shopify store. I would recommend to anyone.

Twang Portal

thanks, this form has definetly made things easier. I can easily create forms with drag and drop. Thanks!

Inked Addicted Clothing LTD

Awesome App Would 100% Recommend This App To Everyone

Please Please Please Please Please Please Add This App To Your Store

Greekfoods.nl

This app is amazing. It might be free but its even better than paid apps. Highly recommended. I really like that it is so much customisable.

Caldwell's Custom Baits

Very Easy To Use! Would Definitely Recommend To Someone Who Does Not Really Know How To Create A Form For Their Store!

Role 4 Initiative

Easy to install and get running. Lots of customizations available.
Especially like the conditional entries.
Nice job, guys!

Fit After Sports Apparel

Very easy to use with the interface, a must have. I'm not big on coding however this was so simple that I was able to have my form created and on our site in less than 10 min..

ōNLē ORGANICS

I used this app to help our store request unique product order details from buyers. It's fabulous! The Contact Form Builder looks great and functions like 1st class platform.

Tropical Artistry

Great. It has Everything je niet It had everything I needed to make a great contact form builder thank you so much for making this app free. Until now it’s the best free app that I’ve found for making a contact form. I love all the options. Literally anything I can think of what I should need in a contact form is

Full Cursos Premium

Muy interesante para crear formas y formularios. Lo recomiendo completamente para darle más elegancia y profesionalismo a su pagina. Lo más genial es el soporte de atención al cliente. Muy rapido y eficiente. Sinceramente aplicacion 5 estrellas.