Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Product Form, Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

JUSTINE LIGHT QUEEN

Time spent using app About 1 month

I loved this app! I can create customized forms for free! It is easy to use & very detailed! I recommend!

KLO Delivery

Location Philippines

So far the app is easy to use and easy to integrate into my store! I would recommend for you to try! :)

Mind Entry

Location Austria

This is a great app! I really like it and i can defenitely recommend it!
I really like that its free, thank you!!

BOXLATINA.COM

Gooddd!!! app it will help me to keep forms in order and to have contact with my customers!!!!!!!....very gooooood APP

Il mondo di Wit

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I use the form since to years now and it works fine. Support is ok. I use only few essential functions so I can't say how they are doing. I like it

Vilano Bikes

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easy to use interface and lots of options, just what we needed to manage warranty support requests for our customers. Thanks!

Hill Napper

Location Spain

The app is incredible!! and the perfect support. I am very happy with with lobo!!
I am using 2 apps and they really work perfect, they are the best I have found on shopify! I recommend this app

Reflexcart

The Check I have reviewed the app is a really helpful app and also free with no hidden charges. I really recommend this app it's superb and easy to use and also it's form page looks awesome.

WEBCASO

I am a fan of Globo. I spent days looking for an app or places that allow me to do forms and no luck. I end up finding an app that I can work with and was happy about that. THEN......I've found Globo "Powerful Contact Form Builder". Sad to say, I dropped the first app that I used and now is using Globo. Why do I do that? I got to say, their work and customer service is excellent!!!!

webcaso.com

March 24, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review. 👍

ozcarbuyers

Location Australia

Great App! would recommend this app to anyone without any hesitation. Very helpful team, quick to reply to any enquiries and always there to help! Thank you guys!! love it