Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Product Form, Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Doctor Now Limited

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I need to duplicate a from. But I cannot see the "duplicate" action in the form list interface. Is it possible to duplicate a select form? If not, can you add this action please?

StrictlyLindsey

Super easy to use and free! You can't beat that. I use this for just about anything I need on my site.

Atypical Stitches

Easy to use. You can create multiple forms for your every need. Their customer service was incredibly responsive and helpful when the form didn't appear as expected.

BamBam-Customs

Location Germany

Seacoast Sport Cycle

Excellent! Worked as described and more. Easy to use and intuitive. Created a number of forms and placed them in multiple places on our site. It's free, but we offered to pay since it is so good.

cbdvapeejuice.com

Absolutely fabulously! POWERFUL is the right name for this Contact Form Builder. It even integrates with our email automation programs and others. And I'm very impressed that live technical support helped us resolve a problem. Thanks for the great service.

Vivo Merch

This is an excellent form app. It had some technical issues with my theme but working with the support team was very easy! They resolved every issue I had with professionalism and speed. I would definitely recommend this app!

Donate Your iPod

I needed a simple custom form option for a volunteer based website and Powerful Contact Form Builder filled that need. I did need some help and customer service was quick to respond and quite helpful. I would absolutely recommend this app to other stores!

Hot Muggs

Location India

Very helpful app.

Also team is very supportive and they resolved our issue on immediate basis.

Thanks

五万石家具オンラインストア

Location Japan
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app! Does the job it is needed for and is easy to customize.

Had a small issue at the start, but the support was really nice and fixed the problem in a few hours.