Powerful Contact Form Builder

Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, File Upload, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

create professional looking forms with no coding

Shaun Trainer Photography.

Location Australia

I really needed a simple way just for my clients to be able to attach an image file to emails through my site. This was absolutley perfect for it. I had a small issue at first but the support team got onto it really quick. Very happy with this.

Awakening Potential LLC

Very easy to set up with plenty of options to use to make the form just the way I would like. Lot's of features for a free version.

Superior Image

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Perfect for what I needed, file uploads were nice. Easy to use. I don't have much more to say because it's that easy to use but I have to use 100 characters so now I'm rambling past that just to annoy my self.

FCPE-Kastler

Location France

I used this app to build a customp form. Works great in my case to allow people to contact me on my site.

bunnypup.com

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Easy to use and smooth integration. Explained clearly in the tutorial. It is quite easy to use the app.

CARSOLL

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Tried several similar apps before and this one is definitely best. Super easy to create forms, lots of features

Adventure Trove

Location South Africa

Great App, easy to install and easy to use with great support available in the app and on their site

EZPOLE Flagpoles

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very useful app and great support that resolved an issue for us very quickly. Would highly recommend.

MerKado24-7

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very easy to use, no need to know code, they have wonderful support, my web page looks great https://www.merkado24-7.com, perfect !!!

Moya Sydney

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

I used this app to help me create a Returns form and it has been very user-friendly. I would definitely recommend.