G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Glama Gal Kids Spa Ajax

I used this app to embed a form onto my site and it was the perfect app I needed as it gave me a lot of customization to work with and the ability to ask different kinds of questions to my clientele! Also shout out to Sarah and the rest of the Globo team for helping with any troubleshooting problems :)

Silvia and the Spyglass

Two things makes an app great: good work and customer service.
Form Builder has both. I´ve try many apps before and this is the best

Classicalia

Helpful customer service and a clean, crisp-looking feedback form. Much better than Shopify's native feedback form. Recommended.

Teadays

Good app, good function, if the app can capture UTM parameters and pass to the form, it will be even more helpful! 5 stars! Thank you.

Neonful

great app! and great support all the way through. Fixed my issue really fast. will definitely recommend this app anytime

nu-tailor

Powerful functionalities and intuitive to use. Coupled with great customer service, this app certainly makes a difference for your online shops should you need customized forms. Highly recommended!

Eco-Vira Inc

The app is helpful. I like it; you can do customized forms, it's amazing, customer service is excellent, highly recommended.

Only Natural

I needed this app to create an application form on a page. I was able to build from scratch with ease! Works great and user friendly!

Galah

This app is intuitive and does exactly what it promises to do. Free plan is really good. I recommend

OhmKat, Inc.

The free version has been great. Easy to write. And good service when needed. I recommend this app.