G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Girls & Roses Tattoo Studio

Users can't submit forms. We tried a test submission and it doesn't submit for some reason. Horrible App.

Vinduespudsning Danmark

difficult .....................dokdokodkdok+dkdopkdpoåkdopåkdåpokdpoåkpdokdpokdpokdpokdopkdopkdpokdpokdopkdpokpdo

Patriots United Shop

Wow! I've been wasting all this money on google ads, with the conversion at this site: https://patriotsunitedshop.com/pages/do-you-own-a-small-business
But no more "conversions" are actually filling out the form. BECAUSE where the form is, it says this: {formbuilder:49239}
ie. NO FORM!!!

Lizosoft Ltd

Not happy, took me hours to make 2 forms and they stopped me from adding them unless I pay a fee, very expensive when i can go to freelancer.com and have it created to my store to edit lots of features for $50.00 lifetime payment. I wanted just 2 forms, 1 star from me.

ArmadilloTek

Everything seems fine, but it is super hard to integrate with Mailchimp
You can email me at karl@armadillotek.com

VitaliBoost

Lost my work several times due to crashes. I hate wasting time on an app like this. Time to start over. A couple of the issues:
1. One of the templates was completely broken upon loading it for the first time. Never got it to work
2. After failing to get that to work I built my own form and then it crashed when I tried to test it (clicked a check box and then the submit button on the form)

Castaway Fabrications

This app has absolutely been a waste of my time and energy as of right now. I followed all of the videos to get the contact form to populate on my website and nothing except the "form builder" html has come up

Tetecoloh Café

Necesitaba esta app solamente para hacer ciertas preguntas a mis clientes peeero nunca funcionó , segui los pasos al pie de la letra

Uncle Seiko

The app did not notify us that we had reached the email limit so we have almost 100 submissions that we never knew we received. There was no warning or anything given. Very annoying. If you want to just use for the free version, don't recomend!

JQ-EnergyHub

I am extremely shock and angry that this app do not pass user's messages to our email address. That's ridiculous! We will never find out we received so many messages untill we login this app, it suppose to forward these messages to our email so that we can reply!!! Unbelieveable!!! We missed our customers messages!!

Previous 1