Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Bunddl

it ok but still a bit difficult to install ... hope to manage quickly
thanks for the nice app looks good

TheCoolorist

The form is not showing completely on my site. After I made it and created a page just to add de code {formbuilder:####}. The page shows that text and some elements of the form, but not all.

Kitchens 'n Lights

Works well for a free app. I gave it 3 stars because they have made it difficult to change the form font sizes in CSS, and if so, should add Font Size along with Color in the appearance tweaks.

ReCuddles

I was about to use it but noticed that the watermark can only be removed if I take a paid plan of $ 14 per month. would appreciate this information up front in the app pricing plan displayed in app introduction

valentina rio

great app, free, easy to set up. i have ccreate and publiched my first form in more and less 20 min. chapeaux

MILSPIN

This app helped me make a form efficiently and easily. A little inflexible with organizing the back-end; the folders will force a progress bar that gets a little weird with conditional statements. A little more of a tutorial or explanation for things would be great; things like the dynamic email or what tags I cannot use to edit email source code. Lastly, there was an issue with attachment casing. If it was .JPG instead of .jpg it would not allow upload. I am not sure if this is still an issue.

Besides all those tweaks the app functions really well and makes the form making process a breeze; I am just being rather knit picky.
Appreciate the globo team

May 26, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for your feedback.
our team will update for the jpg issue.

Regarding email, you can edit the source code. please read this instruction: https://globosoftware.net/kb/how-to-send-an-email-notification-to-customers/

Thank you again!

Comalina

good for a free app but quite ugly =))). Try to make it more professional. Thank you for free anh hope it will be improved in the future

Skinluxury-shop

I like it for real !
yall should use it becausze its so cool but some ueéez zfzzd ezeédfz"f gng'g

Gattopardo Usa

App is good, customer service inexistent. I'm still waiting from few days for them to replay me back...

"addresses.country - is required" ... maybe they can see my problem now

Relephant Media

sdsfr rgegfdb fgdfgdfgd fgdfg dfg gdf f dfgdfgdfgdrgtrgdfhdghyhdgsgdfhdhfgh sghdghdfh d fhdfhdfh dhfhf

Previous 1