Powerful Contact Form Builder

Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, File Upload, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

create professional looking forms with no coding

Jess Keeli Creative

Location Australia

This was great at creating a custom form for my shop. My only issue with it is that it does not notify you when a submission is made. A week or so went by before I realised that I had several submissions, but I only found them when I opened the app and went to the submissions page. Notifications via email or something would be helpful, so I know when there is a new submission.

Electromotion Australia

Location Australia

I use this app to help me with warranty submission, submission for new dealers and vehicle registration forms. For my customers it is very easy submitting forms that's way the three stars but for me and my team it is very hard as we can't follow up. When I login to the app and head to the submission area we can only see the last three forms. Also it will be very helpful if we can somehow tick or fulfil the submission forms as it will save us time.

Pineridge Hollow

Time spent using app About 6 hours

This app has good basics, but for our purposes there are not nearly enough design customizations available.

Island Bazaar Ukes

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Yes, it makes forms. But they lack any reasonable kind of graphic design. A beautiful website would be handicapped by the lack of layout and weak graphics offered by Form Builder.

Resin & More Boxes

Good app. just wished there was a way to get notifications when someone submits the form. Had to click on the app to see that things were being submitted after a few months,

Totality Skincare

works well. i wish you didn't have to fill out the form every time you want to go to next page while testing. You should have an option to disable the required input while moving through pages and editing based on content alone. Once thats done, i should be able to turn on required input and test fully as a user. Probably the only reason i would switch soon.

ladeshoppen.dk

Location Denmark

Det virker fint. Jeg vil bruge det til at indsamle informationer om mine kunder i min webshop, så jeg kan lære dem bedre at kende,

DomTomShop.com

Location France

Easy to use does the job.
As an area of improvement, I would say that I' would like to have more graphic design options

NEON FACTORY

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Hello I want to know if i can create a link in a product description for example and when the customer click on it, the form show up. Instead of always showing the form when the page is loaded. A little bit like the pop up but with a link.

Wild Rose Botanicals

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 12 hours

App is easy to use but I cannot customize font or box color. I also cannot find the code to edit it myself since it only offers a shortcode

Previous 1 3