Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

ehChica

me gusta mucho, muy buena, aun la estoy probando, todavía no he encontrado como responderle a los clientes.

Ten Steps Ahead Kicks and Clothes LLC

yes indeed!!!!!!!! don't sleep !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GEM Pawnbrokers

The team was helpful in troubleshooting issues. Great app! Wish it had more customizable feature....

Danconect

Very helpful! This enables so many features for my website. Allowing a variety of options for customers to use

AWOWTECH

I am testing this app, if there is any feedback, I will update it immediately. How many words I need to submit this review?

U-BoatWatch

Great app, unlimited customization and unlimited forms for that price is awesome. The app I was looking for.

Crimson and Clover Studio

Pretty good app! Just wish it integrated with Freshdesk better. Customer service responded pretty quickly.

BridgeSet Sound

Clean, efficient form builder. Can make a wide range forms for pages, products and more. Best to use on a computer. Ok on iPad. Not great on mobile (unless I’m missing something). Regardless, recommend.

OLOS360

Form looks and works great! I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a powerful contact form.

molitcandles

Pretty easy to install. And matches the look and design of my site. I just wish it was a transparent background.

Previous 1 3 4 5