Powerful Contact Form Builder

Powerful Contact Form Builder

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
January 3, 2023

Good app and very good support, efficient and responsive
Bonne application et très bon support, efficace et réactif

Armand Heitz
France
Time spent using app: 10 months
November 19, 2022

The form gives us the info we need from new clients. We are still learning about all the features and benefits, so far so good!

Piano Showcase, Inc.
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 3, 2022

Very simple and professional app. Staff members were able to resolve some integration issues with other third party apps.

Sevens Hospitality Inc
Time spent using app: 12 days
September 12, 2022

App works as described. Great responsive support! They solved my problem within an hour or two. Can only recommend.

Forster Home
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 6 days
September 8, 2022

Using this app streamlined number of back and forths required to get great leads. Easy to figure out, I recommend it, as I was a total newbie when I started using it.

Laboratoire Dr Renaud
Time spent using app: 11 months
September 8, 2022

Very flexible forms and a good and responsive support team! I've had an issue with deliverability and the team responded within the hour to fix it.

Marie-Stella-Maris
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 15 days
August 24, 2022

This app overall works pretty well. We haven't run into many issues, and the app is fairly easy to use. I am however, very impressed with their customer support. We had a question, emailed support, and received a helpful and thorough answer in under 20 minutes. Special shout out to Kennewick!

Laird Superfood
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
August 16, 2022

Support was nice and helped point me to the directions on how to fix my issues. I had some site compatibility issues with globo form that another vendor pointing out to me that was causing problems in my console.

Express Mapping
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
August 3, 2022

There are several types of form builders you can choose. The team supports prompt responses and is helpful.

Glico THAILAND
Thailand
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 2, 2022

This app is very helpful for me while I am in development of an improved site, to gather information from customers about what they need, until they have the ability to do it on their own. It definitely simplifies my process... the only improvement I would like to have is the ability to reply directly from the app, link the email address to my email provider so I don't have to copy/paste the email to my reply, it would be nice if I could reply directly from the email so that I had record on the email of their request. Otherwise, it's great and the price is reasonable, especially when considering what it has helped me recover in sales.

The Simple Stencil