Powerful Contact Form Builder

Powerful Contact Form Builder

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Whiz Kids! Out-of-this-World Toys

It was simple to make my first form! Very adaptable and I like how easy it is to view the submissions

Yellow dash Line

I love it, it is powerful. Can the app please warn of unsaved changes if you try and go back a page?

Sparkles Leather

I have started using it right now don't know if it is good or bad but it feels like it is a good app but let see what happens

Dream Makeup Boxes

This app is amazing. It allows me to respond to my customers queries quickly and directly from my cellphone.

Camper Transformers

I would like to have more customization graphic features, but I like very much this application, thank you!

Style By Nature

I am using this app to customize my website wedding form I'm loving it. It is very friendly to use and understand.

Mama's Milk Wrap

has been a helpful app to add to my shopify store and site, hopefully it works as promised. thank you

FarmiDeals Pvt.Ltd

hi its very good, nice form building app,we can use it varius way to create contact us form,partner form etc.

Tactical Support Equipment

Nice app and the prices is great.

sarazecchetto

GRAZIE, APP MOLTO CHIARA, FACILE, FANTASTICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 1