G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form | Reviews

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Kenza Design - Kenza.cl

Perfect app! Fast, easy to use and ready to set up! I needed to implement a contact form very quickly and this app helped in a few minutes.

CalChip Connect

We really needed to clean up our refund process and streamline all requests coming to one spot and this app has helped greatly! We ran into some trouble exporting the submissions as our list grew, but the team at G:Form Builder were quick to help and ultimately provided a solution. I really like this app and chose it for our forms because of the logic they have built in and only having certain questions open up based on previous selections. All and all a great experience with the app so far and the company behind it.

TACHUNTFISH

Very good, but wish I didn't have to login to the app to see submissions. Otherwise, its a good app that I would recommend.

John Diven & Cº

useful so far although its a bit annoying when using on mobile - doesnt seem very responsive - also it could do with more options like time slots for appointments etc

The Oil of Cloves Company

Easy to install and use. Unfortunately not able to reply to customer enquiries directly from the App

Creative Longarm Partners

Fairly easy to put a form together. Not over the moon on the way the data presents itself in both our and customer emails. But it works for our needs.

Manucurist

I used this app to create a contact form with conditional logic. The plugin is easy to use, very intuitive and the support team helped me whenever I needed information.

Renpho

I use this program to make forms. Every time I encounter a problem, Form Builder solves it in a timely manner, which is great.

Fortune Emporium

I've had glitches, but it's been easily fixed with help. Customer service is attentive and helpful.

ehChica

me gusta mucho, muy buena, aun la estoy probando, todavía no he encontrado como responderle a los clientes.

Previous 1 3 4 5