Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Product Form, Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

lushinteriors

Great app to build any form possible and easy to use. Also looks nice on your website compared to other form builder apps.

CanWest Diamond Products

The form we used was very slow to load and 1 out of 2 times would not show at all. I had excellent service from Kennewick at Globo and it appears the form is working fine now. Our web page is loading faster. Excellent service.

Brightownshop

Location China

这个APP 才开始用, 没办法评论其功能,但是他们的客服非常的耐心,快速。 提的问题可以马上得到回复, 到目前为止,体验感还算不错。吐槽一下, 为甚写评论还需要规定字数呢?写评论不是只要把真是使用感写出来就行了吗, 又不是写作文。

The Maker's Hub Canadian Handmade Goods

I used this app for application intake. I reached out for help and received a quick response with an actionable solution. There are a few bugs with the app, but I've been able to work around them for the most part. I also wish more than one form could take payments.

myTIER DE

The app is pretty straightforward and easy to use, however when it comes to the specifics, the documentation definitely needs to be improved. The customer service is compensating that, always eager to help and goes the extra mile to solve the problem.

BISHIEPRO

Overall like it. Just don't like when typing into the form it delays and I have to wait every time to register before I can continue typing.

Precious About Make-up

Great customer support. Form works correctly and the app does exactly what you need it to do........

MTメタトロン 公式オンラインショップ

When I made an inquiry, the response was quick and helpful.
It would be nice if there was a Japanese translation.

EXPED USA

The app itself is a bit glitchy in my opinion, particularly the form builder, but any problems can usually be resolved by contacting customer service. Otherwise, the app integrates with our Shopify store well and looks clean. The customer service team is prompt and knowledgeable and always manages to fix whatever's going on.

Kenza Design - Kenza.cl

Perfect app! Fast, easy to use and ready to set up! I needed to implement a contact form very quickly and this app helped in a few minutes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6