Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

bronyraurbrewing.com

This app is super easy to use and is great for what I need. Love that they have a free plan available as well!

Lucente - Home & Lighting

The app is real good. Thanks for making our work, smart and not hard.
We recommend the app for those who do not know very much about development.

Soho Waterworks

This app is perfect for our Partners page and very easy to set up. Support was responsive to a small issue and fixed it immediately.

LOG ON

This is a good app, which the customer services is really good. Sarah has done an excellent job for us. It is easy to setup and easy to export the customer data.

Queen's Delight

the most versatile form builder. it has all the options I could have hoped for. excellent design and functionality.

Juplink

This app is quite helpful. and i will discover more about this app. but why should I need 100 characters ?

Head Sport

Easy to use with all the features we need. Despite only having the free plan I was able to build a form with everything we need - the ability to attach links, checkboxes, drop down options, text boxes and more. Much appreciated!

Doschefs

very good app.
very fast and diligen customer service
incredible user interface
great zapier integration.
Should have a google sheet integration

Top Shoppers For You

I use this app to get feedback from my customers. Its a great free app that works perfectly for my store. It has different formats that we can chose from and the interface is quite simple and user friendly.

Japan Box

I install this app in my shop and all is easy and simple. Very good and I don't have any problem. Thanks for this app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26