Avis (55)

• 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 15 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
5 octobre 2023

So happy with the app and the service from the support team! Amazingly quick response time, I had my changes sorted within an hour of adding the app. I also found that I had to add an element to the form, then go back out, then back into that element before my edits would save. But overall, the form looks excellent and it was FREE! Completely brilliant.

Easy Eating Solutions
Australie
Environ 3 heures d’utilisation de l’application
MyAppGurus a répondu 27 janvier 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review!
We are delighted to hear that our customer service team was friendly and helpful in assisting you with the issue you reported. We strive to ensure our customers have the best experience with our app and we are thrilled to have remedied this issue.

We appreciate your feedback and we thank you for your patience and continued loyalty.

16 janvier 2024

Una aplicación que nos está permitiendo agilizar todo el proceso de integración con nuestro CRM, muy recomendable.

Metrodora Enfermería
Espagne
25 jours d’utilisation de l’application
10 août 2023

It is exaclty what i was looking for. It works perfectly! The support team that help me to install the code with some issues that I had were incredible efficient. I am really grateful with their help as without them I couldn´t make it. Thanks!

Art Living Home
Royaume-Uni
Environ 18 heures d’utilisation de l’application
MyAppGurus a répondu 14 août 2023

Thank you for your feedback! We greatly appreciate hearing that our app was user-friendly and enabled you to create your form without any field limitations. We strive to deliver fast and efficient support services and take pride in assisting our users. If you have any additional questions or require further assistance, please feel free to contact us. We're here to help!

2 octobre 2023

Amazing App! Easy and with efficient technical support!

Hosthingss
Italie
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
MyAppGurus a répondu 5 octobre 2023

28 août 2023

Full of bugs, not responsive, many options don't work correctly, layout is not well aligned, some field have incorrect default options. Service doesn't answer at all. Looks like it has never been tested. I'm so disappointed and frustrated because I lost many hours setting this form up and now I need to start over with another app. Showed it to a professional dev. He couldn't believe how cheap it is.

secretsidbeautyexpert
Malte
6 jours d’utilisation de l’application
MyAppGurus a répondu 4 septembre 2023

First of all, I'd like to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced while using our form builder app.

We value our merchants' satisfaction and strive to provide the best possible service. Unfortunately, our team was on holiday last week, which resulted in a delay in providing you with the quick and high-quality support you deserve.

Could you please share your specific requirements with us so that we can assist you more effectively?

Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

22 décembre 2023

Great add on. Super easy to use and support is super quick to help.

ForTheGood
Environ 11 heures d’utilisation de l’application
MyAppGurus a répondu 3 février 2024

1 février 2024

El soporte fue muy atento en resolver todas las respuestas que tuve. Aplicación fácil de utilizar.

Solintek
Chili
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
MyAppGurus a répondu 1 mars 2024

26 septembre 2023

very helpful customer service!

CRUSH Sports, LLC

Peppy
Inde
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
17 janvier 2024

Had issues immediately after installing it did not even bother to reach out to anyone as from reading the previous reviews there wasn't much help

Southland Distribution
15 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
MyAppGurus a répondu 19 janvier 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have faced. To better understand your specific issues and ensure they are addressed promptly, we would greatly appreciate any additional details or suggestions you can provide.

Sorry & Regards.