Mag: Form Builder , 44 reviews

4.5
December 21, 2023

Easy Installation, responsive and helpful support team - Thanks for such a valuable app!

RISE COFFEE
Thailand
About 1 hour using the app
February 24, 2024

very great app, and very useful, with this app is it possible to have your own custom form, simple very easy to use.

Exotic Standard
MyAppGurus replied March 1, 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review!
We are delighted to hear that our customer service team was friendly and helpful in assisting you with the issue you reported. We strive to ensure our customers have the best experience with our app and we are thrilled to have remedied this issue.

We appreciate your feedback and we thank you for your patience and continued loyalty.

September 15, 2023

Can't believe this app is free and also the online support is amazing, like others have mentioned, was looking to apply some custom CSS and the support folks were straight on it explaining what to do! All the options you could possibly want for a form are here, color picker, ranger selector, drop downs, email, text boxes, and many more. Highly recommended!

Mats & Flags
14 days using the app

March 21, 2024

My Experience has been amazing with the application no bugs were faced it is very versatile

Albatelbrothers
Kuwait
September 27, 2023

This app is easy too use. When i have a problem, customer service is there always to help me.

I recommend this app!

Ads Magnetics
Netherlands
About 1 month using the app

September 12, 2023

I recommend this app. can be set up very easily and quickly, and in addition, I could set up the form exactly to my liking. I communicated with support, who very willingly helped me with everything. Thanks!

Dárková krabička
Czechia
27 days using the app

February 23, 2024

Seamless introduction to the app, Ashu from support walked me through everything and wrote custom CSS for my website's needs. Highly recommend A++

Animo Secret Club
United Arab Emirates
MyAppGurus replied March 1, 2024

July 4, 2023

Great app that make the job! and very nice support that help with css code :) very recommend for how need easy and fast form page with custom filed

allshoesnation
6 months using the app
MyAppGurus replied July 4, 2023

Thank you for your feedback! We greatly appreciate hearing that our app was user-friendly and enabled you to create your form without any field limitations. We strive to deliver fast and efficient support services and take pride in assisting our users. If you have any additional questions or require further assistance, please feel free to contact us. We're here to help!

October 5, 2023

So happy with the app and the service from the support team! Amazingly quick response time, I had my changes sorted within an hour of adding the app. I also found that I had to add an element to the form, then go back out, then back into that element before my edits would save. But overall, the form looks excellent and it was FREE! Completely brilliant.

Easy Eating Solutions
About 3 hours using the app
MyAppGurus replied January 27, 2024

August 23, 2023

Fast support, straight to the point. They helped me perfectly with my problem were i needed to find the place to add some CSS code to the forum.

Blikkenshop.nl