Form Builder + Custom Forms

Form Builder + Custom Forms

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Formbuilder for conditional logic, registration form, donation

Shopping at Tiffany's

I used it for a registration for a programme. The form app is by far the best I've used . Support is awesome, too. They guide you patiently.

Deep Sea Dreams

Great service on modifying an app for me! Took a day or two but know I got a custom order form for multiple products for my special catalog shoppers. Thank you for your service

keith@deepseadreams.com

www.ultrapoi.com

Great Form builder app, one of the only ones I could find that would allow video submission which I needed for my product warranty support form. Also the dev worked with me to modify the plan to allow higher MB upload limit to more fit my shop. Great app

FRACTEL

I used this app to add a customised form, the support were really helpful and quick to respond and gave me the solution we needed. Thanks

divasoptions

Excellent customer service.

I had a problem with the auto response to my clients and they helped me quickly.

June 10, 2020

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers.

SkyGenius Online

I am looking to set up a multi-step form and this one turns out to be the best.

I've spent days searching only to find that no other Apps support the Page Break feature.

Since the fields are way too many (with image demonstration), it would be nice to divide them into different sections and loads at a later stage.

Room for improvement:
1) add the padding setting.

For now, I have to manually create the tag for some spacing, or the submit button would stick to the Pre-Next bar.

2) Loading speed
The shorter code generated requires at least 8 seconds until the whole content shows up. Maybe that's because the form has too many fields as I said before. And it takes time to connect to this APP as well. So I decided to copy the complete HTML code on the dashboard page. Now it loads much faster.

Overall I am very satisfied with this App and would recommend to anyone who needs a multi-step questionnaire. Besides, customer support is very responsive as well, almost the same-day reply.

June 10, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. Our team is working on it and will update this shortly. We are also launching few more better options to embed code in next few days.

OneOdio

I really appreciate the customer support. It helps us a lot to customize the form. I really recommend this app and service

Gmini

good customer service, I installed 5 different my client websites. highly recommend. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ethni Beauty Market

Very good app and an AWESOME SUPPORT! I had 2 requests that have been fulfilled in a very short time due to a tight schedule. Thank you again!

Lean Bento

We installed this form to help us collect additional information for approval of wholesale accounts. We like that we are able to review the entries submitted via the form and approve/deny the entries before they can be created in our Shopify system itself.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11