Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 8 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
6 septembre 2023

Had some issues, but once I contacted them outlining the problems they were quick to make adjustments, and now everything is working smoothly. Great team!

Oobalie Pro
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
9 janvier 2024

Pricing and features are not right on the app store...

Tusto
Belgique
9 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
8 août 2023

Rishav has done an amazing job taking care of any issues or concerns with our forms application and makes using it an absolute breeze. Because of their ongoing support, I would highly recommend this forms app.

Lick Sleeve
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
20 avril 2023

I rarely leave reviews but we've been using this app for a couple years now and it's been great! Very easy to set-up forms, update registration forms and when we've needed support their turn around is very fast! I highly recommend this app!

LA Balloons
Environ 5 ans d’utilisation de l’application
4 février 2024

Good app.. UI is a little quirky and needs improvement.

Great support..!! Team would reach out after installing the app and help with any request over calls. Awesome experience.

Plaeto
Inde
31 mai 2023

Overall, a good app! Serves our needs for limiting access to verified wholesale customers. It allows us to approve or deny all new customer registrations. Support has been very helpful, too.

World Gems And Fossils
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
22 mai 2023

Form builder has been great for my new wholesale store. The form was very easy to create and customize. Rishav was very helpful and clearly explained to me how things worked. I highly recommend this app.

KDWholesale.net
États-Unis
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
30 mars 2023

I recently had the opportunity to use AAA Form Builder for designing custom forms for my website, and I must say, it was an absolute game-changer. The easy-to-use interface and highly efficient form-building tools made it a breeze to create the perfect forms tailored to my specific needs.

The customer support offered by the AAA Form Builder team is truly exceptional. They were always available to address any questions or concerns I had during the form creation process, making the entire experience smooth and enjoyable. It's evident that they genuinely care about their customers' success and satisfaction.

In conclusion, if you're in need of a user-friendly and powerful form builder, look no further than AAA Form Builder. Their innovative app, combined with top-notch customer support, makes them the go-to choice for creating custom, high-converting forms. I highly recommend AAA Form Builder to any business looking to enhance their website's functionality and user experience.

HFL 3
9 jours d’utilisation de l’application
9 juin 2023

I am very satisfied with the app, it fulfills all my requirements for the form I need. Special word for support team - they are working fast and are very helpful.

Light&Logo Neon
Ukraine
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 3 mai 2017

One app fulfill all our form requirements.
Very easy to set up. Lots of field choices and very customizable.
Awesome Support.