Form Builder + Custom Forms

Form Builder + Custom Forms

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Formbuilder for conditional logic, registration form, donation

Marco Serrot Art

Great service, you exceeded my expectations at all times. I'm ready to launch my online Art Gallery. Thank you for developing this great app!

Camp Dovid

The thought put into the variety of possible forms is awesome. Easy to create forms. After I created my form I needed assistance in setting it up on a specific page on my site. Got an immediate response and the team went above and beyond to quickly do what I need without me even having to ask. Was very very very impressed with the level of customer service. Keep going guys you are doing an awesome job!

Wholesale Cabinet Supply

Great app and Great service. A majority of my business comes from forms and this one is a keeper. I like the conditional logic that shows certain fields based on answers in other fields. I also like the auto emails it will send upon submission of the forms, to the customer and to me. You can send them from your own email and you can customize the emails with form entries for added personalization. The support has been there to help me through a few issues as well!

April 27, 2019

Thanks so much for the five-star review :) We really appreciate it!

Greenair

App really works and helpful. It's amazing and support are very responsive. Good Job Form Builder Team!

April 27, 2019

Thank you so much for the five-star review! We really appreciate it! 😊

ezrxoptix

Great customer service! Great customer service! Great customer service! Great customer service! Great customer service! 5 stars customer service

April 27, 2019

Thanks so much for the five-star review! Our customer support works hard to assist you for any queries :)

Stella Cove

Super easy to use! Thank you so much! Elegant dashboard and many options to choose from. App is perfect for making any forms you need on your site! I used it to make a wholesale popup form.

Wilde Brands

Great and reliable app, easy to create a form and deploy it. It's customizable so that we can adhere to our brand standards. I've had to reach out to support a couple times; they are thorough and quick! Great job!

Sonix Wholesale

Fantastic support for this app! It accomplished exactly what I was looking for and with all of the theme variations out there in the world of Shopify they really stand behind supporting their application.

Killer Custom

A perfect tool for creating custom forms with ease. This app is easy to use and exactly what we needed.

UTR Decorating

Does exactly what it says and pleasantly more! Attentive and efficient customer service make this a no-brainer to download and start using.