Form Builder + Custom Forms

Form Builder + Custom Forms

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Formbuilder for conditional logic, registration form, donation

Techture

We use this app to gather product registrations. It's easy to use and comes with a lot of great features. And when I wanted to tweak something the form doesn't let me do, I reached out to support and they did it for us in a jiffy. Thanks!

Doctors Optical Lab

This app was perfect for what we needed. Not only is it very flexible in what it can do, but the customer service team members are top notch. We ran into an issue during development and they wasted no time fixing it up for us. Highly recommended!

FindYourSmile

I am revising my review from a previously a 1 star. They have gone above and beyond in making sure this form is exactly what I needed for my business. The form is easy to use and has a very easy to understand interface. Its exactly what I need and what they have done for me in the customer service department, I will gladly recommend this app to anyone that is in need of a great form builder.

WEELIER

I LOVE THIS APP SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Artdecojeweller

Pure magic, loving it ! i needed 2 forms and could finish them in less than 20 minutes incl installation, i love the new design too, didnt loging for a few months and its alot more usable than before (needed a programmer to help me before)

Babe And The Beard

Just installed it and so far so good! Thank you!

Untold Horizons

Good extension with shopify and easy to use!

Live Infinitely

Awesome app but even better support!

First of all, this is the only form building app that I could find that can do exactly what I need and syncs with my email CRM. There were a few things that I needed changed and some questions I had. The awesome team at aaa ecommerce answered and fixed everything I needed to fit my store.

Very impressed with the communication of these guys. Thanks so much!

Healthy Human Life

I must of tried around 5 other form Shopify apps before I tried this one. This one has the best funtionality out of all of the form apps. It click and drag to build the forms and makes it easy to post them with the codes.

I deleted all of the other forms and will stick with this one.

Bewaltz Wholesale

Love this app. Very easy to use and the team is very helpful. Highly recommend this app for what you are looking for in terms of building forms and accepting applications.