Form Builder + Custom Forms

Form Builder + Custom Forms

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Formbuilder for conditional logic, registration form, donation

Monkee Fashions

Very easy to use, I love it!
They provide both HTML and code for your store. This was very helpful!!

London Art Design

The customer service representatives at Form Builder are ALWAYS on top of every issue I have had..
The issues have primarily been mine!
Highly recommend!

Shop Mr Nice Guy

Great! Very useful and easy to use.

Ilovegrowingmarijuana

Perfect for creating more complex forms!

Paint Pixie

So far so good! I couldn't figure something out on my own so I contacted support and they took care of it for me. I'm still tweaking the app as I don't want it to create an account on Shopify since most of my customers already have accounts set up or I set them up. I like that I can control how it works. I would totally recommend it! BTW I switched from Google Docs after they deleted all my customer information on previous wholesale applications.

Kallie Shoes

I had an issue with it, and customer service responded right away to my email...On a Sunday night. Thank you for the excellent work and support.

Mimis Kitchen Club

Wonderful customer service! They are extremely punctual and know what they are doing!

Narwhallet

Been looking for an easy and relatively inexpensive form builder. This has been a breeze, highly recommend.

Oh Happy Day Wholesale

Super powerful app with rockstar support! I've had a few technical challenges and they were taken care of right away when I reached out to support. I've used other form builders in the past and this is hands down the most robust and best one yet!

Jhfitness

I'm a personal trainer, I own a business where I personalize programs for people. This app makes it easy for my clients to register on my website through a simple form, before me and my team struggled to organize our client forms. Now it's easier than ever. Thanks to Form Builder, my website is striving.