Form Builder + Customize Forms

Form Builder + Customize Forms

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Custom Registration Form, Payment Form, Conditional Logic Form

Ilovegrowingmarijuana

Perfect for creating more complex forms!

Paint Pixie

So far so good! I couldn't figure something out on my own so I contacted support and they took care of it for me. I'm still tweaking the app as I don't want it to create an account on Shopify since most of my customers already have accounts set up or I set them up. I like that I can control how it works. I would totally recommend it! BTW I switched from Google Docs after they deleted all my customer information on previous wholesale applications.

Kallie Shoes

I had an issue with it, and customer service responded right away to my email...On a Sunday night. Thank you for the excellent work and support.

Mimis Kitchen Club

Wonderful customer service! They are extremely punctual and know what they are doing!

Narwhallet

Been looking for an easy and relatively inexpensive form builder. This has been a breeze, highly recommend.

Oh Happy Day Wholesale

Super powerful app with rockstar support! I've had a few technical challenges and they were taken care of right away when I reached out to support. I've used other form builders in the past and this is hands down the most robust and best one yet!

Jhfitness

I'm a personal trainer, I own a business where I personalize programs for people. This app makes it easy for my clients to register on my website through a simple form, before me and my team struggled to organize our client forms. Now it's easier than ever. Thanks to Form Builder, my website is striving.

Fashion Trend La

This app is very useful and their support team has been great. They are very responsive and very helpful.

Customhockeyuniforms Com

Excellent app and even better customer service! The conditional logic is an awesome feature and pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it. Developer's responses to my questions were prompt and professional and a couple of bugs I had with one form were resolved quickly! Highly recommend!

Killer Papers

This application has done an acceptable job of meeting my expectations. I get hundreds of requests per month with my forms and if there is ever an issue, the customer service team is able to be reached with ease. I've tried several of the form building apps and this one is by far the best for the price and the ease of use and installation.