Form Builder + Customize Forms

Form Builder + Customize Forms

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Custom Registration Form, Payment Form, Conditional Logic Form

Md Prescriptives

Perfect for the customer registration customization we needed. Support was prompt and answered all of my questions, and even assisted in linking the forms to the native sign-in page. Great application!

Gear Up Sports Equipment

Very user friendly and accomplished exactly what we wanted. A lot of value for a very modest cost. Definitely a worthwhile addition to our store.

Whsljao

I really like the way this app looks on our site. It was simple to build and easy to use. The customer service got back to me really quickly. Highly recommend if you need a form for anything.

Popshopindia

This app is just what we are looking for, simple to use and having great drag and drop form builder with more advance options.

Jackpottees

Great Features and Very Useful App. We highly Recommend this!

Annalise Jewellery

Much improved from what it used to be, great value for money and does everything we need it too! Support is good too. use it on our site www.annalise.co.uk

Shirtstayplusstore

This is the best app. We would highly recommend it

Sherchan1

App is easy to understand and to use. I love how you can export the information to CSV to get a quick list of customers who have completed the form! Again, simple and easy to use!!

Ombites

Awesome app. Was looking to create a "rush" order or "Weekend" order form, and this app let me do exactly what I wanted. Tested it and works extremely well. Didn't even have to contact the developers for tweaks!

Natures Plus Pro

Created Wholesale registration form so far - super easy to create, super easy to integrate into my website. Working nicely with Auto tagging and approval system in the app.